The BBA program at EWU is so designed as to provide the students with opportunities and expertise to achieve a successful career goal. More specifically, a graduate of Business Administration is expected to attain a high level of skill to be able to:
* Assess local and global business, geopotical, legal and economics environment and changes taking place thereto.
* Understand the importance of and formulate if it is needed, strategic goals of business organization.
* Design and implement plans at various levels to achieve strategies goals.
* Perform efficiently and effectively the marketing, operations, finance & accounting, HRM and MIS functions of a business organization.
* Provide leadership in the worksetting for maximum results.
* Acquire interpersonal communication skills.